Actual Colegiación Enfermera en UK.

Iniciado por JustMeAsc, 08 de Julio de 2012, 14:38:17 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

sanpingui

Muchísimas gracias!! Manos a la obra que aun me queda mucho por hacer, pero en septiembre si o si estoy por alli, a si que estamos en contacto que te tendre cerquita y siempre es una ayuda jeje, ¿sabes si se puede empezar de auxiliar para ir mejorando en el idioma?Y una cosilla más lo del certificado de salud me la sella el médico la del NMC?
Gracias de nuevo.

marsila

Mucha suerte!!
Te dejo aquí una oferta para gente que no tiene todavía el PIN: [size=78%]https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob.aspx?JobID=2669459&JobTitle=ONP+Nurse+WANTED%2c+Park+Lodge&qt=2&rad=20&tm=-1&where=Leeds&ssid=5597589&setype=2&pg=2&re=3&AVSDM=[/size]

El certificado te lo tiene que firmar cualquier médico, si.

Suerte!!
No hay mejor psiquiatra en el mundo que un cachorro lamiéndote la cara

HCL Permanent

Hola,
eso es lo que mando a mis candidatos que estan haciendo los tramites. Espero que eso sea de ayuda :

Go online NMC: https://forms.nmc-uk.org/Forms/eurequest

• Fill Online Registration Request Form
  • Apply for registration
  • If you request an application pack and submit the pack, the NMC will charge a £110 evaluation fee.
  • This fee has been set at £110, and has been calculated to cover the administration costs of the application process.
  • NMC will send an Application Pack to you by post. You must not photocopy the NMC application forms
  • Once you have applied for registration NMC will give you a personal reference number (PRN). You will need this every time you contact the NMC
  • You must fill in the application form in English. No one else must fill in the form for you and you will need to make sure all the forms are signed, dated and stamped where required. Failure to ensure this will delay your application.
  • You must return the completed application forms and supporting documents within six months of receiving them. If you cannot do this, your application will expire.

• Receive application form and this form requests the following documents translated:
  • - Passport or ID card

- Police check (dated within the last 3 months)

- Birth certificate

- Nursing Certificate / Diploma OR Registered Nurse Card

- Nursing Council Declaration (Good Character Declaration)
    This all needs to be translated by an official translator and certified (stamped by British Consulate)
  • * All copies of documents they supply must be certified as true copies and also be translated into English e.g. by British Consulate.
    All accompanying paperwork requested as part of the registration process must be certified copies of the original documents, including both the original language version and an English translation.
  • Do not send original documents such as passports and certificates to the NMC, as they cannot return these to you.
  • Application form and documents sent back to NMC – Allow postal time

• NMC receives documents and application form
  • Once candidates provide the documents to the NMC, the documents are scanned into the system, and it is currently taking 21-28 days to process applications. Applications are processed in chronological order. If the candidates fail to provide all the documents required, this could significantly influence the processing time. 

NMC send a Letter of Declaration to the applicant for signature (allow for postal time) AND ask for payment credit or debit card, or postal order (110£). No cash.
  • Candidate send back signed form
  • NMC send PIN CARD (personal identification number) to nurse in post.
  • Process complete. Can legally work in UK.

• * When payment is received and processed, it may take 48 hours for the PIN to be issued. The candidate's registration will then show up on the NMC register. It may take 7-10 days for the candidate to receive their PIN card and statement of entry in the post.

*For more information please visit http://www.nmc-uk.org/Registration/Joining-the-register/Trained-in-the-EU-or-EEA/

marygarcia

Buenas tardes!
Tengo dudas acerca de la colegiación, a ver si alguno podeis ayudarme.
Ya tengo toda la documentación, solo me falta la firma del colegio, pero en Ciudad Real no me lo hacen, asi que tengo que colegiarme en Madrid. Mi pregunta es: desde que me colegio en Madrid hasta que se hace válida mi colegiación cuanto tiempo pasa?? es que he leido por aqui, que alguien mando los papeles al colegio de Madrid y se los devolvieron al cabo de una semana firmados y sellados. Entonces tardaría una semana en validarse mi numero ? y otra semana desde que mando los papeles para que me los firmen hasta que me los devuelven a casa? o como??
Otra duda mas, en que momento se hace el primer pago de las 110 libras al NMC?? y como se hace?esque yo voy a mandar las traducciones a baker street, no las mando directamente al NMC.

:S si alguien puede ayudarme lo agradeceria muxo.