Do you want a new career in Surgical Instrumenation - Operating Theatre ??

Iniciado por HCL Permanent, 27 de Febrero de 2014, 11:15:17 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

HCL Permanent

Dear Candidate

I hope you are well.

Have you ever dreamt to be a Scrub Nurse ?

HCL Permanent in partnership with the Heart of England NHS Trust located in Birmingham city are looking for motivated and passionate Staff Nurses to work in their operating theatres.

You will not necessarily need to have experience in the operating theatre as the hospital is keen to train up to 20 staff nurses up to the standard required.

So if you always thought of undertaking a career in the operating theatre but never had the opportunity before, this is your chance.

To be considered for this post you will need to :
- Be in the last stage of the NMC process (sent your documents already in the past month)
- Be passionate about Scrubbing in a busy operating theatres
- Have 6 months hospital experience - but not necessarily in the operating theatre
- Have an EXCELLENT commend of the English language.

Heart of England is an enormous trust of Public Hospitals and we are currently recruiting exclusively for 3 sites, all conveniently located in Birmingham and really easy to access.

The cost of leaving in Birmingham is very low as well which make relocation easier for our nurses.

The interviews will be held IN THE  UK on the 24th of March and if you are a member of EURES, your flight will be reimbursed by the government of your country.

If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then please send your updated CV to me by replying to this email and I will be in contact with you shortly.

Please contact Hadrien Kieffer today with your CV : hadrien.kieffer@hclpermanent.com

The contract will be signed directly with the hospital